this is....our new blog!

Welcome to my new blog and my new website!

I am going to do my best to always keep it up to date with new shoots, wedding wisdom ( I LOVE wedding planning!) or other interesting tidbits from my world to yours!

I would love to hear your feedback on the new website and I always love to get comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congats Heather!!!
Love you lots, keep capturing all the beautiful moments :)

Mrs.W said...

YAY! I love your website!! I am such a fan!!! As usual your photos are gorgeous! What a talent you have!!! I see your mama frequently now! And as soon as you settle into your condo and work settles down I demand a nacho night!!! lol! this time lets really do it...it has been too long and we always say we're gonna but never do...let's make plans and stick to em this time! I miss my Heather!!!

Ashley said...

Heath,

Awesome job on the website...I'm so proud! Can't wait to see previews of your photos in the future.

Mwaah
Ashley Abbott

Melissa Townsend Art said...

GREAT job on the site.
it really looks smart.

You'll do GREAT.
and you'll go far.

hope to spend time with you soon!!
xo