Well I just wanted to let everyone know that my husband and I will be going to Malta on Monday and won't be back for a couple of weeks. But don't worry, when I get back I should have some great shots and a lot of exciting things going on. To those who have been waiting for the results of the contest, the winners have been selected, but I am going to make you wait a bit longer. I am going to post the image that they submitted along with their shoot images once we get them done, but that won't be until mid-May...so hold tight until then!
Wishing everyone a great few weeks :) We'll be back in no time (Vacation always goes too quickly!!)
All the best,
Heather
Malta is Calling :)
3.29.2008 | Posted by Heather at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment