Charissa & Ryanne - Coffee Table Book

Well I have got to say that Coffee Table books have got to be my favorite way to chronicle a shoot! This family was so cute and we got to see such a variety of her personality throughout our time...and the prints just didn't seem to do the story justice!!!

I have been working over the last few weeks (nearing months) on figuring out which albums I want to offer to my This is Photo clients.

I don't yet have the album in my hands, but I have a feeling that I have found a winner. Great Quality, freedom for my design and a contemporary design that fits what I have been looking for!

Check out the layout...not to sound cheesy but cant you picture your family or your intimates session or your childs first birthday party captured in photos and then re-told in thie form of a coffee table book! And what an amazing gift! I am so hooked on these books (they are fast replacing photo albums for me) that I have been put on a book budget! (Ok I put myself on but it counts!!)

Let me know what you think!

This is a 20 page (9 full spreads at two pages each and the first and last pages...thats why they are shaped differently) we will offer Books starting at 20 pages and you can add pages in incriments of 10 (or 5 spreads)

































0 comments: