So finally after much deliberation, ordering samples from 5 companies and getting votes in from family, friends and clients, I found the Albums that I love :) They are hand beautifully crafted hand bound books with a great feel. The covers are trendy enough for me but classic enough for anyone! We offer them in a couple of sizes, 5X7 (shown in pictures below) which we have been using for intimates albums or for copies of a family book) or 8X10 which is great for a family book or any other album that you may want to have a bit of presence on your coffee tabel! I am working on another album layout now and when it's all finished I'll post it as well so you can see what kind of layout you would see in one of these books :)
I'm so excited that I have finalized this choice! Onto Canvas Artwork!

0 comments:
Post a Comment